OVH continues to strengthen the capacity of its global network.
• Several points of presence are concerned, including our Chicago PoP, which went from 4x10G to 100G; Newark, from 4x10G to 2x100G; we're improving transfer quality with the SoftBank and YahooBB networks through the Los Angeles and San José PoP.
• Network capacity for the Beauharnois (BHS) and Gravelines (GRA) datacentres have also been strengthened with and additional 160G and 80G respectively.
• We've added a new Cisco ASR9001 router to improve the efficiency of our VAC infrastructure.
•Ceph as a service is available on RunAbove, the OVH Group's web lab dedicated to innovation. With Ceph, you can benefit from a 2TB storage space replicated 3 times.
• We're updating our entire fleet of routers and switches on Dedicated Cloud in order to comply with PCI-DSS certification standards.
• We're preparing for the arrival of the vRack in our BHS datacentre for all our /Cloud users.
• The migration of our Microsoft Exchange 2010 messaging servers to Microsoft Exchange 2016 is still ongoing.
• We've published some expert advice on Web Responsive Design. Also called "adaptive experience", it is becoming more and more of a key issue in light of the explosion of mobile terminals. Find out more about this concept and its best practices with Carl-Stephan Parent, Web Studio Manager at OVH.